Monday, February 28, 2011

Wow! Where Does the Time Go?

I can't believe it's been an entire month since my last post. In that time I've finished boot camp, at least as well as I could since starting my new job. For the last month I have gone from being in a physical boot camp to being in a full on professional work boot camp of sorts. Currently I'm casting a pilot and working 12(+) hours a day leaving time for little else.
However, I have had a lot of time to think (ok, over-analyze) my eating habits when under stress. And let me tell you, it's not great. A dinner at around 9:30pm of two glasses of wine and two vegan cookies does not a flat stomach make. Working out with this work schedule has not been, well, working out. What little time I have after work has been for sleeping. And since I've been working so late my social fun times are now only on weekends so I find myself cramming a weeks worth of social obligations (including workshops) into two days. Have I mentioned that I'm exhausted?
Since I have zero time to work out lately (aside from Saturday RealRyder spin classes that I look forward to going back to this coming weekend)- I'm starting a new healthy eating regiment. I've let my eating habits slide with my new office ordering lunches with my new co-workers and eating too much and eating too late at night once I get home. Starting tomorrow I'm on a new no sugar, low carb, low fat, high veggie menu. (Let's leave the word diet out of all of this since diets don't work anyway).

I'm also trying to remember to say "HAWAII" to myself before I eat anything and ask myself if that foody item is getting me closer or farther from my bikini goal.

There is a lot more I want to tell everyone about my self discovery and physical fitness adventures but I feel my eyes closing as I write this.

I promise to be better at keeping this up in the future! Thanks for your continued support!

No comments:

Post a Comment